NO DIRT ALLOWED
Have you guys ever felt the pleasure and inner tranquility after you deeply spick-span your house..?
I DID TODAY !!!. I washed, mopped, dusted & God knows whatever to my bathroom & my tinee minee room. OOh i felt soo good. I wish to have a huge house with grand and elegant rooms. With long hanging chandeliers. Candles on dining tables & windows, Sunset frames in bathrooms, White furniture, English Colors, & NO KIDS. Not because they give your environment a RICH look but they look so beautiful and enchanted. But maintenance is a big problem & KIDS too. So i think, sticking to the down-to-earth attitude is just fine.


4 comments:
But I wuv kids :D. I agree cleaning big houses is a pain .. I also have trouble cleaning one room (my own) :P.
I love kids They are extremely adorable..liken jo maira ghar pehla tey hain i hate them. And yah batameez & crying habit bachas. And i have fun in cleaning
*yawn* IF u wud plz .. STOP GIVING URESELF ALL THE CREDIT.!! Sniff.>!! I helpd as well!! *sob* Maynay bistar ki chadar change kee nd ten i had to remove it. :@ Y!! BECUZZ OF MIEE DEAREST SIS's REQUEST!! HmmPHH...!!!
I HATE HOUSE CHORES>.. TEY R EVIL EVIL ND BIGZT EVIL!! *after me ???*
I love cleaning too… I am a neat freak in so many ways… when everything is organized and in their proper places and there is not a speck of dust that satisfied feeling you get is amazing!!!!
Post a Comment