Monday, December 12, 2005

Stone Heart

I wonder at times why people shatter such beautiful relationships in splits of seconds. Just why do they do this..!!?
Few days ago one of our elderly passed away. We called one of our relative to ask for their house number. He asked where will you call.? Her children are fighting over House ownership & expensive materials she left behind her. Her daughters did not even visit their moms dead body because she had died in their brothers house & they have cut off their Blood-bond with him. CAN YOU IMAGINE SUCH A HORRIBLE SITUATION..? I have seen this in tv serials & films but I cudnt believe it when I actually heard this in reality.
Yesterday I came to know that a muslim family who lives here & I have personally met them , the man married 2nd time 2 yrs back & at present his oldest son is 19 years. I don’t dig up peoples past & secrets, but my mami told me herself the reason he divorced his wife. If I tell u the reason you guys would want to slap this man. He got mad at a single small thing & divorced her. As if the separation would not affect the woman who loved him so much & that separation wouldn’t affect his children. GREAT!! TREAT WOMEN LIKE TOYS! JAHIL GAWAAR JAANWAR & *&^%$#@!
My paternal cousins in Pak are one drama as well. I mail them at least once every 2 months or so. And my phopho tells my mom that ur children are too busy to keep in contact. For God sake her children don’t even reply my single mail. What do they get in hurting others feelings..? Just how fortunate will they get if they don’t talk to me & my sister..? How low will you get if you just replied my one message..? ATLEAST CLEAR ME WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING TO ME !!..?
I pray that Allah doesn’t catch me on the Day of Judgment for mistreating them. Allah ki khushee key liyeh I keep in contact even with those whom I dislike. I forgive them every way & this is the way they return my good conduct..? I am not justifying myself but it tortures me inside.
On the other hand, my cousins who are in dubai & who shifted from dxb to pak are always there for us be it bad times or good times. Allhumdulillah. Allah is ko qayam rakhey apart from the regular fights we occasionally have :S
***

You laughed once before leaving me behind
I don’t want you here go away
Why must I fear your gossip
Why do I cry over you
I am alone because your whispers corner me
I cant stand you
I cant be alone
Why was I chosen
What was it that I did
I need a second
Don’t step towards me
Let me cry
Let me be alone in this hell you helped my life become
Let me fall
Don’t catch me when I trip over your glares
Just one second and I will be free of your mind
-Angela McPhaden

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SalamwalaykuM :)

NIce blog sis!!! gr8 jobb!! I shud say gr8 poem as well..!!! I agree wid every wurdd yaar...!! KEeep it up!! AHSANti ya Binti jameelan :)

Keep em coming
MassalaM

siras said...

My paternal relations are also very EVIL I would say… Oh they love my dad but my mom and us they love to hurt… its like one of those Indian soaps when a newly-wed enters the house the guys mother and sister become all evil and go out of the way to ruin the marriage and blah blah… Its actually funny if u can remove the hurt!!!
Anyways beautiful poem I have to say!

siras said...

Except that my dad’s mom was very nice its only his brothers and sisters which are VERY SICK PPL!

Comicsans said...

yaar yahi tou..AGAR ITNI HEE BEYCHAINEE HEY BAITA YA BHAI CHIN JAANEY KEE TO USKEE SHAADI NAHI KARWAO..really..i mean it
btw u used the right word EVIl..it sounded funny though..btw reminder WE ARE DOING GHEEBAT :P

siras said...

Astaghfirullah... if it wasn't that Allah didn't like this behaviour I would have said a LOT more!!!!

Anonymous said...

asalamalykum,

hey sis!nice one.And i have to admit the poem was great!(although u say fuzool stuff at home!)and btw....NICE WORK DOING GHEEBAT!;)