If the sea were ink for (writing) the Words of my Lord, surely, the sea would be exhausted before the Words of my Lord would be finished, even if We brought (another sea) like it for its aid- The Holy Qur'an

I simply loved this pix i found on net, I want to go inside the computer & cuddle her in my arms..SHWEETY
Posted by
Comicsans
at
2:36 AM
10 comments:
Cute little girl. I've seen that pic before too :). MashAllah.
Btw if you have any questions or want help with CS, email me on my contact emails written on my weblog. I will be sure to lend a hand and impart anything I know. Good luck and tc. Fe aman Allah.
Jazakh Allah
OMG… MashaAllah MashaAllah MashaAllah MashaAllah MashaAllah MashaAllah MashaAllah MashaAllah (infinite no. of times) =) if I found her somewhere she would be in for some extensive cheek-pulling and cuddling!!! LOL!
exactly yaar siras ..maira bhi kuch yahee haal tha wen i saw the pix , btw where is miss choklitshop..?
Miss choklitshop’s exams start tomorrow… so she’s buried in her books… but after a week we can both bug her till she goes crazy! LOL!
Comicsans would you mind if I sent this picture to a friend????
jzk miss choklitshop
for gods sake man .. thts from a FORWARDED EMAIL .. LOL
Thts been circling around the net for years now.
and me being a FORWARD-DELETE guy, knows it .. :P
Damn.
she cute tho .. :P
LuDa: I thank you so much for giving me such a big piece of information abt forwarded e-mail. Btw i never got that e-mail & i found it on internet
Post a Comment