Friday, December 09, 2005

I hate changes

so i had to change my beautiful skin in order to upload snow fall images..Now just tell me guys if u can view Mohmmad Yusufs pix in previous post..if this owrks out then inshallah i will upload my snow fall pixs in next post..& I DONT KNOW WHY THEY HAVE LEFT SUCH A HUGE GAP IN THE BEGINNING OF MY BLOG ...:(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WalaykumsalaM

LoLL MAsHALLAh.. kya skin hay.. kya skin hay.. insaan saatwey asmaan may apnay aap ko pata hay aur kehta hoga.. aaj kya hua tet im in 7th HEVEN :P lOLL

HMMphHH MoHD YuSUF pIXx RuLZzZ!!! :) but the biggzt fact iz.. HE RULZZ !! :) MASHALLAH!! MOHD YUSUF RULZZ HE RULZZ INZY RULZZ SHUBBY AKHTER RULZZ MOHD SAMI RULZZ DANISH KANERIA RULZZ.. NANANA BOO BOO ENGLAND SUXX..NANANA BOOO BOO..!!! WE'RE GOIN TO THRSH TEM NANA ABOO BOO!! :p

Er... Soriee.. tink ig ot carried away..but sorieepeeps ELEKTRA IZ CRAZIEE ABT CRIKT.!! :D hehehe ne way

NjOY miee sis'z 7th heven skin nd more updatez
me off
MAssalaM
TAke care everyone nd enjoy SNOW :P
Haff Fun !!!

Comicsans said...

Allah mairee behen ki demaaghi halat per AZEEM KARAM farmaye..AMEEN

siras said...

we can see the pic alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw about the large gap in ur latest post… try going to ur post… click on the edit html tab… and there right in the beginning of ur post will be something like p class="MsoNormal" or something like that just del it… it should work =)
Btw personally I like the header pic with those circles radiating out… they’re cool!!!! =)

Comicsans said...

no jaan its not thre..aur phir yeh gap blog key shoro mey hey post key nahee..so thats wat frustration no.5 is about

Anonymous said...

Comicsanz AMEEN.. on U :P " I EXCUZE MIEESELF ND RUN AWAY ND CRY MIEE HEART OUT" :P


Siras baji.. < comic hazz tld me abt u :D> Comic hazz a bit poor eyesite she mite not follow the instructionz properliee u noe :D

siras said...

I’m getting quite famous it seems ;) ;)
Btw comicsans… my mistake sorry I thought the gap was in the beginning of the post!!!!