Guest Appearance
Inshallah we are leaving for Florida tomorrow. For christmas holidays we are going to Disney World.will come back on 27th or 28th, vague idea. I am trying to get excited but I cant, a special guest has just arrived.
STUPID PATHOGENS always strike me on ugly times. I havent been going to office past 2 days. Such a horrible flu, ALLAH BACHAYE. And dont know why flu had also invited my mahaan back ache to join the party. Khuda jaaney kambhkhat dard ko abhi hi aana tha :@ may Allah wash my sins
btw..how can i forget this
YAAAY!! OUR TEAM WON LALALALA..& yah SHAHID AFRIDI ROCKS..LALALALALA :P


6 comments:
Unwanted guests are always a pain… InshaAllah you’ll get well soon and will enjoy DinseyWorld loadsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss… Have fun!
Nice :D. Have fun at disney world. and get well soon. wHen i get the flu, i get 10 other diseases with it. Good luck :).
Punch Mikey Mouse for me will ya ?
stupid american logo.
ANIME
\m/ ROCKS!!! \m/
\m/ .. MUAHAHAHA .. \m/
Siras: Jazakh Allah sister :D
Reza: Jazakh Allah to u too. I agree with the 10 diseases part. Cruel Flu
LuDa : Agar mickey mila to i wont punch him, I am going with 2 small kids & there will be millions of other chotoos in there. Sub dar gey bhaag jayien gey mairee is harkat per, liken usey pehley Disney world owner will kick me out :P
u & ur animee :S
I thought id post here too incase you miss the answer to your comment on my own blog :) So here goes what i wrote there:
comicsans: Thankyou for the encouragement and praise . I speak English formal and high tech when I am giving a job interview lol or talking to my professor or in a formal or a little reserved gatherting. With friends, I speak english that is quite gramatically correct, yet still very informal :P. Ofcourse I don't speak ghetto english like " Wazzap homie gangsta etc" .
Monkeywrenching is something I made up and kinda heard it before too somewhere where it means throwing in a wrench into something and then making it work.. Like playing around with settings and getting a feel and learning things. I like playing around with stuff and that way I learn.. Like someone who has never opened A PC doesnt know whats inside it and will never learn .
*yawn* Sis... do urealliee need to update ure blog on EVERYTING... imean unlyk other ppl.. tey hilite imp events or sumting but u.. ure sumting *hahaha*
Ne way since im having my luck twisted by staying wit u in one room i shud say atleast U r enjoyig ureslef much... i mean sicelast nyt... * our fyt u see :P *
Luda... y do u hate MIckye soo muhc..dnt tell me ure scard of mice !! Teyre shoo cuTE!!
Reza... i agree with u abt the gehetto english type.. :P *blushes* even i speak it sumtimes... but well... short form RULEZ!! !:D hehhe ne way i lyk ure formal english as long as it doesnt hurt :P hehehe
NE WAY haf fun nd keee updating sis!!
Post a Comment