Thursday, December 01, 2005

DEDICATED TO 2nd DECEMBER

2nd December 1971
United Arab Emirates was established. I have lived 18 golden & most vital years of my life in United Arab Emirates. I am Pakistani born but I love U.A.E more than any place in the world. Mainly because I had my home there, I graduated my high school from Dubai , my joys or sorrows, minor or major everything is related to this place. Even though I disliked its weather at times, its few proud residents, it gave me something which I possibly couldn’t have received in Pakistan or USA where I am currently residing.. Whatever knowledge of my religion I posses today has been gifted to me by this country. I had the freedom to to do Hijab (including veil). Ramadan used to be the best month of the year. Best part in Ramadan were taraveeh & Qayam-ul-Layl (night prayers) in congregation in Bukhatir Mosque under the melodious recitation of the Imam Salah Bukhatir & the gatherings we cousins used to get benefited with: P.
May this country be lead by Islamic Rulers with Islamic laws & regulations prevailing in it. Ameen. May this country prosper in every aspect. Ameen

2nd December 1979
A great Pakistani was born. ABDUL RAZZAQ- one of the main asset & exquisite All-Rounder player of Pakistan Cricket team. Just 25, Abdul Razzaq has proved to be a match winner for Pakistan. “Abdul Razzaq is rapid enough to open the bowling and composed enough to bat anywhere. His bowling - the reason he was first noticed - is characterised by a galloping approach, accuracy, and reverse-swing. But it is his batting that is more likely to win matches. He has two gears: block or blast. Cut off the big shots and Abdul gets bogged down, although patience is his virtue”-cricinfo profile. May Allah bless him with a long virtuous life. & May Allah give him success in this life & the Hereafter. May u prove to be a good replacement for our afridi in the 1st 2 ODI. AMEEN..:P

2nd December 1987
I miss everything I left in dubai. But after my home & my best friend, I missed my dear cousins extremely. They have grown with me, studied in the same school I was in, & most important of all I will always appreciate & remember their love, support, friendship, & every emotion they shared with my family & me. Even today my ears long to listen Anam & Sanias cheap talks & their mockin at me :P, Waqas’s“sanji yaar kuch khany ko bana dien.” –BHUKA!!!., Saads lame jokes & his help in Physics, group of Safa, waqas & Abeera’s stupid & most cruel practical jokes & not allowing me to sleep at night :@,..& hamna & wafas “kitchen cooking (with Barbie)”.
Today one of my most talented, intellectual, inspired, vivid & my frequent quarrel opponent cousin was born- Saad Z. aka L u D a. I pray that whatver life you have may Allah make u the source for the work our religion needs. May Allah guide you to Sirat-ul-Mustaqeem & give you the hidayat to judge between Right & wrong…plz try to get less excited when it comes to games :P

I hope I have covered everything which I knew of for this day.

One of the messages of Qur’an to us:
“ And those who remain patient, seeking their Lord’s Countenance, peform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and spend out of that which We have bestowed on them, secretly and openly, and defend evil with good, for such there is a good end.”

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one comicsans… I know exactly what u mean by ur love for dubai… I have lived here all my life… I was even born here… and no place on earth will ever hold the same importance… btw did u notice that there’s a gap of 8 yrs between 71 & 79 and another gap of 8 yrs between 79 & 87!!!!

Anonymous said...

i dont know where my comment went yaar siras :( ne way i said in the previous one ..that no wonder u got 2 As in Phy math..mashallah good observation..btw england ki pitayee ki na humney :P

Anonymous said...

great job comicsans!i know how u feel cause i just feel the same way!nobody can take place of my old friends!

Anonymous said...

:) @ Comicsans. I like !

Siras = NERD

Anonymous said...

It was an awesome win comicsans!!!!!
Btw Mr. LuDa thankyou for the compliment =P

Anonymous said...

Jazakh Allah LuDa.
Yah siras yaar it was awesome..atleast it made my night after a hectic day..(the match here starts at midnight & finishes at 6 in the morning so..:P). & my sister named Salman Butt sallu bhai. & she has taught it to my lil cousin who is just 2 and a half. Whenever we watch cricket match he keeps pointing at every cricket player & asks he is sallu bhai..?

Anonymous said...

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable.... i wish i could meet ur lil cousin!!! =(
Comicsans u actually stay up all night to watch the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For us it starts at 9 in the morning! So that means u r 9 hours b4 Dubai?! GMT -5?! Is that right?

Anonymous said...

yes madam mathematics
siras This is my only deep love - CRICKET & afridi in it :P

Anonymous said...

& yah 50 % Abdur Razaaq..i am fida on his sweetness

Anonymous said...

LOL!