Useless Update
If I cannot forgive myself
For all the blunders
That I have made
Over the years,
Then how can I proceed?
How can I ever
Dream perfection-dreams?
Move, I must, forward.
Fly, I must, upward.
Dive, I must, inward,
To be once more
What I truly am
And shall forever remain.
- Sri Chinmoy
I don’t know why but this phase attacks me quite often. I feel I have hurt you unconsciously & consciously. There are some really special people I have deeply impaired. I do apologize to you once in a while and even though you really act as if you were least bothered by my act, deep down I pray u speak true. I know I shouldn’t be saying this but more than the part that God would judge me on the Resurrection Day, I feel terrible inside of what I have done. Forgive me ...
The Bad news :
My laptops wireless chip is broken in to two separate pieces. Have you guys seen that advertisement of Kit-Kat, where they snap the chocolate in to two..? My chip has faced the same shahadat. Inna lillahe wa inna alaihi raajioun
The Good news :
since I came back from florida I have been in a continous JAHIL MAASI (maid) costume. Well not exactly, I did have a bath yesterday:P . But it feels so good to sit, stand, sleep, rest & REEELAAXX in a sparkling neat room :D.
ne way i am tired..
Shabakhair and Good Night
zzzzz
zzzz
zzz
zz
z
Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heal that has crushed it.
Mark Twain


3 comments:
aww.. well yea i know how computer chips break.. broke a lot in my day :P. Hope it doesnt cause you too much grief and Happy New Year. Take care of yourself and Stay safe and happy inshALlah :).
Let us all observe a moment of prayer for Mr. Wireless Chip
.
.
.
.
.
=P
Reza: Same prayers to you & your family. Jazakh Allah
Siras : OOh thank you dear for the console
Post a Comment