Saturday, December 17, 2005

Modification in process..

ALLHUMDULILLAH.. I cleared all my admission tests. :D
Now I am stuck with what to choose, because whenever I put my views infront of every one, they give some excuse & thus that option is dropped. Allah jaaney kya hoga..
Things haven’t been going on too good…
Just tell me when a person comes in power why does he forget his responsibilities..?
Why does he become arrogant & find other people inferior..?
Things are changing & I can feel myself changing with time..good or bad I leave on others to judge
.
Today, on the other hand, was a good day. Not only because I had passed my Diagnosing Test but also because I had done something which I cudnt get an opportunity to do. But today that anguish I felt has lightened but not stopped..My inner peace is still disturbed..
My sister Wafa had a Winter Holiday party at school. Students were asked to dress up & talk something on their country. Adults were invited too.
I did not want to loose this chance. I called her sir in the morning & asked him if I can talk about my religion. He said it would be perfect..
Stating Pakistan as an example of Islamic Republic I gave 10 minutes introduction to ISLAM & its 5 basic fundamentals to around 25 students & approx 5 parents. Allhumdulillah It went so well that a mom personally told me that,. ISLAM IS SO INTERESTING. There were questions on hijab as well. But believe me there was pin drop silence. I used flowcharts, map & the most vital of all Allahs Help that gave the whole scenario such a perfect look.
Allhumdulillah, I did something for my Akhirah & ISLAM :D
btw..i dont know why ..but I have started reading this poem every day..although it was written 2 yrs. back
Someone?
Sometimes I wish I’d die
And fly to heavens high
And then take a look below
Look at someone that may cry
Will someone give a damn?
Will someone shed a tear?
Will someone remember me?
And love me till the end?
I wish I knew who are my friends
If situations can define
Instead of roaming in the black
Can I get myself some light?
Before the darkness fills me in
And I can’t get outside!
Will someone give a damn?
Will someone shed a tear?
Will someone remember me?
And love me till the end?
I wish I knew who envy me
And who are my enemies
Do they all detest me?
Or are those the only ones I see?
Am I an item of your laugh?
Don’t I own my personality?
Is there someone to give a damn?
Is there someone to shed a tear?
Is there someone to remember me?
And love me till the end?

-LuDa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers wid u SIS

nd btw nice poem ;)

siras said...

Its really cool that u passed ur tests MashaAllah… listen if its possible choose ur course on ur own… do what U want no matter what? U have to live with it!! I don’t mean that u fight and scream and shout with ur parents I mean atleast TRY to do what U want… even if it means making them listen when they are not listening!!!!... btw that poem is really cool!! I have read two poems of LuDa both courtesy u =) and I have to say they are amazing!!!!! He really has a talent!!! =) MashaAllah!!!

Comicsans said...

u r right siras..First of all I m completely dependent on my Istikharah, if some1 objecs to my idea I think shayad yahi khuda ko manzoor ho. Due to this I am not able to get what I should really do. But I think I should make up one mind & go for it. Nahi huwa usmey kaam then woh Allah ki marzee hey.

Unknown said...

MashALLAH, thats one of the most amazing things.
Admire your guts and LOVE the fact that you got the opportunity to explain our virtues of ISLAM; and you made the most of it. :THUMBS:

On a side note though, Pakistan is no more an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC lest the name. Its hell bent on inviting secularism into the people, which most of the 'HIP' category of pakistani's have welcomed already. We have already half-become the reasons we split with India.

May Allah help those who long for it.

--------

PS: dont let others judge. Thats just a backward step to your pride and existence.

PPS: TY for the Poem, and to all the peeps who appreciated it :D

Comicsans said...

LuDa: I agree yaar Pakistan is no more ISLAMIC REPUBLIC.
Jazakh Allah for your appreciation u always give :)

Anonymous said...

LuDa u juzz summarizd my views abt pak ;D WTG!!!