Journey..
Salaam Alaikum..
It’s a 5-day trip ahead. I am going to attend ICNA Convention in Atlanta Inshallah, which will last for 3 days. The rest 2 days we stay in a hotel & enjoy exploring the city Georgia.
No work has been done yet & to add beauty to the scene I am running a bad fever, cold & fluctuating but constant headache. Plz pray that my health doesn’t misbehave & people in the convention donot see me in abnormal shape. I will be back on Monday night inshallah..the very next I have to go to work & then late night stay awake for the match..
This week looks pretty tough. Lets see whats up next..
“Bell to Shahid Afridi, FOUR, short and wide outside off, nicely cut away to backward point for four more, excellent batting by Afridi!”-1st Test Match in Multan Against England
WE SHALL MISS SHAHID AFRIDI IN THE COMING 3 MATCHES.


4 comments:
WalaykumsalaM
LoLL OK... tet meanz i can annoy u more sicne u will b helpless more ten b4 ( devil devil) :D lOLL ne way
ASO U HAD TO KEEP A QUOTE ON AFRIDI..!! well i wnt b mad at tiz immature behavior tday becuzz even im going ot miss pathan bhai alot..!!! JUZZ 1 MISTAKE ND WE SUFFER HOW ABT TOZE STINKING ENG TEAM WHU DID BAYMANI!! CHEATZ KAHEINKEY :@ UFF imm soo madd at em!!
Ne way
BON VOYAGE :)
I hope u'll be well soon...
LOL! u actually quoted Afridi's four!!! =D and i thought i was mad =P
yah ..siras in this world we both r not the only ones mad abt him..ne way..I am back Allhumdulillah..I had taken my laptop along with me so that i could use it in hotel..NAAM KEY HEY WOH HILTON HOTEl..actually no its just that they were charging $10.00 for 1 day internet. So pretty expensive. But Allahumdulillah convetion was awesome. We all need spiritual refreshment of our deen every now & then. btw where is miss choklitshop..? give ur comment here or i'll kill u
& btw Allhumdulillah i got well as soon as i stepped in GEORGIA :P
cool!!!!!! its nice that u became well pretty soon!!! =)
Post a Comment