Eternity shall not be perished
Few Days ago, Mom and I attended our first class of our Education Program. There are a total of 20 students with all females except 2 men. I am the youngest and the only one with a marital status Single: P Ne way the kafir mothers were all informally dressed. 30 or 40 (max) aged, wore high make up and party clothes. Infact, there was a young mom of around 30s with dangling rings in each finger and weird looking high heels. When I saw the students I re-confirmed from the tutor if this was the class I was enrolled in.
“Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard” (Surah Nisa, ayat 34)
My dearest sister had a half day today as her high school mid term exams are going on . My mami and I thought of picking her up from her class. ALLAH KI PANAH (raise to the power of 3). Toubah was that a school or a fashion show?? Guys with pants so low that one pull from behind and the pant comes down. I don’t possess a disgusting and a nasty approach to view my surrounding but c’mon yaar from where do they look cool?. In my opinion, they all looked like drooling dogs waiting for bitches (mind you I don’t mean it in an explicit way). May Allah bless my sister who is the only one in full hijab.
“Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments….” (Surah Noor, Ayat 30, 31)
My 2nd week of volunteering in Fruitland Primary wasn’t bad. Just that what I heard in the morning, I had an urge to slap that woman infront of me, but in vain First grade girl: “ Its so cold today I just cant stand here, can you tell my best friend that I have already left for the class…?” THE BUS INCHARGE : “ No darling wait, the buss will arrive in a sec or so and I don’t want your boyfriend to miss how beautiful you look today” Astaghfirullah, their world is just *&^%$#@@ (translate your self)
“Of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil, until death faces one of them, and he says, "Now have I repented indeed;" nor of those who die rejecting Faith: for them have We prepared a punishment most grievous.” (Surah Nisa, ayat 18)
Mami and I were listening to surah Noor in the car today. And we were in tears when the Surah got over. What we see in our world today, Allah had written it down 100s and 1000s of years ago.And when I see my Muslim Ummah following their steps, making taghuts their idols I want to bury myself alive. Why have you forgotten the complete Deen our Prophet (P.B.U.H) and all the ones before him came with? THESE YAHOUDEE ARENT ANGELS AND NEITHER IS THEIR ABIDE PARADISE.
“O ye who believe! follow not Satan's footsteps: if any will follow the footsteps of Satan, he will (but) command what is shameful and wrong “(Surah Noor, ayat 21)


9 comments:
nice template... nice post! very well-written and very well explained!
“Of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil, until death faces one of them, and he says, "Now have I repented indeed;" nor of those who die rejecting Faith: for them have We prepared a punishment most grievous.” (Surah Nisa, ayat 18)
this verse is indeed beautiful and May Allah guide us.
AssalamuALikUM!! :)
Comicsans it was a wonderful post buddy!! Keep it up!! :) Very gud and very well written . Keep it up!!
nd btw my part was well AWESUM!! it feelz great to be mentiond ( ony ina postive way :P )
So, only I am not mad, there are others too including you !!!
Siras : Jazakh Allah. That verse is indeed touching. Our Qur'an is very beautiful to read as well as understand
Elktra: Jazakh Allah
Waqas : Jazakh Allah. I learn a lot from your blog. Keep updating
Iftikhar Uncle: I am filled with pleasure that a person such wise and learned have commented on my blog. Welcome and Jazakh Allah. Actually Kafir are not to be hated. Our Prophet gave us the responsibility to carry out the dawah project. Its just that they have done things so disrespectful that we feel abhorrent towards them
Dear niece, assalaam-o-alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakato.
I am so pleased that young girls like you have taken upon themselves to highlight teachings of Qur'aan alHakeem.
May Allah guide us to the right path, aameen. Please remember me in your prayers.
veri well ritten mashAllah
Iftikhar Uncle : Jazakh Allah, please remember my family and me in your prayers as well
Magnificient _Ann: Larkee where have u been?? Jazakh Allah for the praise.
Post a Comment