I did it...
No.1
My youngest sister had to make a project on Africa. I don’t know if the map really looks 3-D but any way I tried my best. Used lego to make flags. Allhumdulillah the project got over sooner than I thought. It just took continuous 5.5 hrs.
While I was busy sticking my fingers to tapes and play dough I was wondering that it is taking me so much strength to just make this stupid Africa on paper. Our Great Lord actually made the 7 continents with land, water, mountains, grass, glaciers,clouds, sky, animals, birds, humans, etc in just a split of second. Not only the continents but the galaxy, universe and whatever resides in it and then the AKHIRAH (Here-after)!!
ALLAHU AKBAR!
SAY: (O Muhammad SA) “If the sea were ink for (writing) the Words of my Lord, surely, the sea would be exhausted before the Words of my Lord would be finished, even if We brought (another sea) like it for its aid”
No.2
And so I tore my all junk poems in to pieces. They are now in a garbage can waiting to be recycled. I have kept a few good ones, but I actually feel so light today. Not a written proof of my past to haunt me. May Allah guide me to the right path. Ameen
“And He it is Who accepts repentance from His slaves, and forgives sins,and He knows what you do.” (Ash-Shura,25)
No.3
There was one prayer I always hesitated to make. I feared death and I do even today. I made that supplication few days ago. May Allah accept that supplication. I wish that whatever life I have may I give that life for Allah and His work.
"All who obey ALLAH and the Messenger are in the Company of those on whom is the grace of Allah, -of the Prophets(who teach), the sincere (lovers of truth), the martyres, and the righteous (who do good): Ah! How beautiful is their Company.”(An-Nisa verse 69)
By now, Pakistan kee oulaad ney 3 wickets plate mey serve kardien hain. Khuda rehem karey
Pray for my Pakistan :'(. Inzy ko bula do kahin sey...


3 comments:
AssalamuAlikUM! :D
WOAH MAN NICE BLOG !! MAshAllah!! Loll u noe stop giving ureself credit for that AFREEQAN project.... me nd our shmall sis helpd as well <_<
but ne way gud ting u rippd out ure poemz *blech* tey alwayz made me beleif ure one of the GHALIB's generation :P
but overall the blog was very gudnd well written GUD JOB SOUER!! :)
Agar mey ghalab ki decendant to tum to Ahmed Faraz ki decendant lagtee ho..
But i accept my poem were *blech*
Ameen 4 ur du'a
and yes when at times we realise how beautiful this worls is then we realise the GREATNESS of ALLAH
Post a Comment