A PAGE FROM MY DIARY …
Its been almost a yr. since I blabbered my nonsense in this book. But today, I am writing again related to the one I always write about. But this is different…
People have this wrong impression that I am pious. Just because I wore veil..? no I don’t think so. I tell them you don’t know me from inside but they do not accept. Today, I shall disclose my one secret. I am writing it because whoever reads it let him/her pray for my forgiveness and pray that I remain steadfast in my decision. Today I announce my biggest Jihad, the everlasting Jihad-un-Nafs
I was so crazy about him that more than half of my thoughts were about him. Sitting, standing and even dreams surrounded him. Forget about me hating him I had never even got close to the fact that I would forget him. But it had to end. It took me 4 years to reach this destination. In the long run, I achieved it.
Today for me the most beloved of all is my Lord. He created me and He has the right to be worshipped and to be loved more than any other person I love. It is for my Allah that I have given up that short-term love which was illegal and most displeasing in the eyes of my Creator.
I will always respect Shahid Afridi as the major aspect of our Cricket team. But will not consider him my affection.
No more Shahid Afridi and any illegal na-mehram infatuation
-6.40 PM, 12th January 2006


10 comments:
*rofl* OMG Comicsans.... Tet is a great step... HAHAHAHAH .... OMG Cant stop laffing but... nice deicision nd *ahem* aaj 12 bajay 1st test ... if pak wins the toss nd bats first.... :P *devilish laff* We'll see!! But ne way GUD LUCK!!! ill try hard not to tease u...
comicsans inshaAllah Alah will reward u 4 ur jihad... and i will pray 4 u
u have a diary .. :P?
lol ne ways .. whatever suites you. May Allah keep u stead fast.Amen.
Salaam,
It's good that you've realized that u were about to drift on the wrong path :P. This is what differentiates us from the Western people. From the viewpoints of the Islamic traditions, self-sacrifice is the most beautiful benevolence, the highest levels of faith, and the most superior ethical bounties. Lihaaza, sacrifice karein, apni khatir nahi to khuda ki khatir :)
Wassalam.
Elektra: Bakwaas band karye
siras: Jazakh Allah
LuDa : yes i do have a diary but everything is written in the form of poetry so fat chance for ne one who peek in it
Truth Seeker: I knew you would comment on this and I had decided to comment after your comment. Jazakh Allah for such a nice quote of yours. You have always been there for me and I need you even more now...
u write poetry... i didn't know that... plz post some poetry here i wanna see... after all since it is in the form of poetry we won't really be able to make out ur secrets =P
choro siras I am planning to tear them make them into small bits of paper and burn them. They are all kachra seriously. But I will post soon inshallah one poem on ur request which I wrote on Mrs. Devakaran.
cool... but vene if u don't post any other poems besides that one don't tear it up... they'll make 4 good memories
Little lady ! You are lucky. Please safeguard this luck. For that you will have to work much harder than what you have done already and for prolonged period because Satin attacks right in such times. If I am right, it is prayer of your mother that has saved you from going astray. Whenever you are getting confused recite Qu'aan with translation trying to understand what Allah wants us to do. When you are affraid, take refuge in you mother's lap.
May Allah bless you with more vision and great strength to face the attacks of Satin. Aameen.
Iftikhar Uncle: Jazakh Allah for such an adorable advise. I look forward to learn more from you.
Post a Comment