Dizzy
Its been raining past 2 days.
Dad was suppose to visit us, but the office manager did not grant him leave. Allah knows best whats happening in our lives.
We might go back to Dubai (chance : 50%) or we might stay here (chance : 50%). Allah knows best whats happening in our lives.
I might go for computer studies ( chance : 50%) or I might choose Early Childhood Education Program (chance : 30%) or I go for Office Technology ( chance : 20%).
***Allah knows best whats happening in our lives***
If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you, who is there, after that, that can help you? In Allah, then, let Believers put their trust. (Aal Imran verse 60)


3 comments:
InshAllah everything will fall into place. Just hope for the best and pray :).
InshaAllah Allah will help u... just pray
Thats the only key I have; Prayers
Post a Comment