Expect the Unexpected
In the Name of Allah, and Blessings upon Muhammad Sallalaahu Alaihi Wasalam
If I simply wrote about Tahajjud Prayer, then probably it wouldn't have benefitted the readers much except the knowledge gain. But if I tell you the miracles it has caused in one's real life it might sound different
I had been doing Istikharaah for quite a while now. Even though, I was content and I believed by praying Istikharah problems would soon be placid. Recently, I was quite disturbed about something that just couldn't be solved. And so I planned that I would do Istikharah in Tahajjud. I woke 30 minutes before Fajr and prayed Istikharah. Then as if I was literally talking to Allah and He was listening to me I spoke to Him about everything from the thing that terrified me the most to the minorities of my personal life. I then prayed Fajr and slept.
I did this continuosely for 2 days, and believe me the effect was tremendous and quick. Things started to become so easy that I started to believe in Tahajjud's Miracles I had just heard of.
One tahajjud for any thing U want desperately, trust me you will come to know what it really is.
To conclude, I am putting up some relevant info on Salah-tul-Tahajjud
Allah Ta'ala says, addressing Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam], "O you wrapped in a cloth, Stand [in prayer] by night except a portion, half of it or a little less, or a little more, and recite the Quraan in measured tones. Soon shall we send down to you a weighty message. Truly the rising by night is most potent for governing the soul, and most effective in speech [of praises and prayer]. [73:1-6]
“As for the Righteous, they will be in the Gardens and fountains [of Jannah], with joy the rewards which their Lord gives them, before this [in the world] they were virtuous. They slept but little at night, and they prayed for forgiveness in the hours of early dawn. " [51:15:18]
"And spend a portion of the night with the Quraan, as an additional prayer.” [17:79]
"[The believers are those] whose sides remain away from their beds, while they call on their Lord with fear and hope. " [32:16]
." In the Quraan, Allah Ta'ala said, "And the servants of The Most Gracious [Allah] are those ... who spend the night in adoration of their Lord, prostrating and standing [in Qiyaam]." [25:64]
In another Hadith, Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] said, "Be vigilant in standing up [in prayer] at night for it was the practise of the pious before you. It is a means of gaining proximity to Allah Ta'ala, an expiation for transgressions and a barrier from sins. [Tirmidhi]
"O people of my household awaken and perform Salaah, for certainly this is the time in which Allah Ta'ala accepts Duas except the Duas of a sorcerer and a bandit " [Ahmad - Mishkaat]
"When a man awakens his family and they perform Tahajjud, they will be considered among the 'Zakireen' and the 'Zakiraat'.” [Abu Dawood; Ibnu Majah]
Note: Family here refers to ones spouse, children and close family members. Zakireen and Zakiraat are those men and women Who remember Allah Ta'ala in all conditions.
Hadhrat Abdullah bin Abbas [radhiyallahu anhu] said, "At the time of Tahajjud, there appears to be a great affinity between the heart and the ears.”
Surah Al Baqarah (The Heifer) Ayah 153: O ye who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer; for God is with those who patiently persevere



No comments:
Post a Comment