Time in scintilla
Salaam Alaikum,
I have recently found out that my blog is read by many, however most of them don’t feel comfortable in posting comments. Even as anonymous. I have been getting requests to post on miscellaneous topics. I would love to do that if I get ample of time to think and prepare. But I am not rejecting any requests, just apologizing for delays that will incur.
Please send in your requests on my e-mail. I don’t come online much often, but I do check my mails once daily. I will try my best to be just in what you ask.
May Allah help us all
Fee Aman Allah.
I have recently found out that my blog is read by many, however most of them don’t feel comfortable in posting comments. Even as anonymous. I have been getting requests to post on miscellaneous topics. I would love to do that if I get ample of time to think and prepare. But I am not rejecting any requests, just apologizing for delays that will incur.
Please send in your requests on my e-mail. I don’t come online much often, but I do check my mails once daily. I will try my best to be just in what you ask.
May Allah help us all
Fee Aman Allah.


No comments:
Post a Comment