Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Islam is within me

6 comments:

siras said...

beautiful

افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

پرے ہے چرخِ نيلی فام سے منزل مسلماں کی
ستارے جس کی گر دِ راہ ہوں وہ کارواں تُو ہے

افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

Where are you Comic ......sa .... ns ?

Are you well ? Or only busy?

siras said...

where r u my friend?????????????????????????????????????????????????????whts up? the pc is real boring without ur comments or articles!

Comicsans said...

Salaam Alaikum . Jazakh Allah for your concerns.My visits to internet is now very rare.
Sorry uncle and sorry sania. I have got 100's of things on my To-do-list. I have my SAT exam on june 3rd and we have just moved to a new house. Inshallah I will update my blog. It can take a month longer. Sorry and Fee Aman Allah to everyone :)

Anonymous said...

Assalam Alaikum

Subhaan Allah.. May Allh reward you for this..

Nice posts here and I liked the Inzy's Pic in Sajdah Position..

Jazaak Allah Khair..

God Bless Us All